Meet Wayne Pearce OAM, owner of Wayne Pearce Advantage and former professional rugby league footballer and coach.
In this unfolding conversation Wayne shares some deep insights about those elements of leadership that build accelerated high performance in teams. Here are some of the nuggets in this podcast:-
- The importance of focusing on and building a high trust culture
- What head coaches on first before addressing competence and technicality
- The Korn Ferry 2014 leadership competency gap
- How Wayne built a high performance team in 8 days for the famous State of Origin series
- The Process Communication Model – a system used by NASA to gain a deep understanding of 6 personality types, their psychological needs and how managers can feed them in a healthy way (and in which Wayne is accredited)
We are on a mission to get the message out to the business community about 21st Century leadership skills that engage, inspire, motivate and develop people to be their very best and achieve their potential.
If you would to contribute to our mission, however small, please head to https://ko-fi.com/brainsmart to donate – thank you!