Meet Jane Hemingway-Mohr, founder, CEO and Head Coach of Leading Edge Professional Development. Our conversation today centres on leadership in action, focusing on building leadership and high performing team capabilities in real time and in a very special environment.
All will be revealed as you listen to this episode.
Here are a few of the golden nuggets gleaned from our conversation:-
- Jane’s early leadership experiences in a ‘flat’ hierarchy and with a leader who role modelled great leadership
- How horses
- demonstrate shared leadership
- ‘speak loudly’ feeding back their observations
- look for leadership and what they do if they don’t find it
- demonstrate the need for safety and or leadership if it is lacking
- teach us about trust and inclusion
- An epiphany about leadership with empathy
- A lesson for facilitators
- ‘Herds are to horses as teams are to people’!
- Jane’s perspective on the critical elements of leadership
- When the equine coaches want to change jobs!
- What happens if program participants are afraid of horses
I am also excited to be collaborating with Jane where the experiential element of our BrainSmart Leadership Academy will be training with her amazing equine co-coaches.
You can find out more about Jane and her team at https://leadingedgeprofessionaldevelopment.com.au/
You can connect directly with Jane on LinkedIn here
Did you know that Rawthentic Leadership is currently ranking 8th in the top 25 Australian Leadership Podcasts? You can help us get to number 1 by heading over to Apple iTunes and subscribing, giving us a positive rating and writing a short review – thank you!
We are on a mission to get the message out to the business community about those 21st Century leadership skills that engage, inspire, motivate and develop people to be their very best and achieve their potential.
If you would like to contribute to our mission, however small, please head to https://ko-fi.com/brainsmart to donate – thank you!