Today I bring you an open and warm conversation with Toni Powell, keynote speaker, wellbeing wonder worker, gratitude expert and self-confessed worrywart.
Our conversation focuses on the power of gratitude, what life was like for Toni before she discovered gratitude and why it’s an essential leadership capability.
Here are some of the key areas we covered:-
- How Toni discovered the antidote to depression
- Getting the order of circumstance and gratitude the right way round; what flipped the switch for Toni
- Toni’s definition of gratitude, what it is and isn’t and why it’s definitely not soft
- Gratitude as a leadership capability; a heart-warming success story
- Six simple steps to find a gratitude practise
- The ripple effect of gratitude
Toni is a Keynote Speaker at Happiness and its Causes 17th & 18th March 2022 in Sydney (hybrid) there are still tickets!
Rawthentic Leadership has been ranked number 8 in Australia’s top 25 Leadership Podcasts https://blog.feedspot.com/australian_leadership_podcasts/
We are on a mission to get the message out to the business community about those 21st Century leadership skills that engage, inspire, motivate and develop people to be their very best and achieve their potential.
If you would like to contribute to our mission, however small, please head to https://ko-fi.com/brainsmart to donate – thank you!