As usual, I would strongly encourage you to listen to the podcast first, then the golden nuggets that Ronnie shares below will come to life and make much more sense.
- I open the podcast by asking Ronnie how Insentra gets such high ratings on Glassdoor – both for existing and past team members
- Ronnie talks about creating a heart-centred culture from scratch, including all the things he and his co-founders loved in past careers and excluding the opposite – he also challenges leaders to consider their real drivers for creating their desired culture
- The famous ‘Train Story’ unfolds as a metaphor developed over 20 years that I liken to a manifesto – well worth a read with a cuppa!
- Ronnie shares his (borrowed) strategy for starting meetings in a heart-centred way – simple yet profound
- How psychological safety (no fear of retribution in Insentra language) can be hard to implement
- Why some leaders struggle to bring love into business
- Ronnie shares his philosophy on aligning intentions with impact in communication
- I absolutely love this golden nugget – how saving in one area of the business facilitates bringing your people together (I ask Ronnie to repeat the message)
- The essential difference between being excellent and striving for excellence
- Key questions for other leaders in creating a heart-centred culture
- A non-conscious authentic approach to fessing up when you stuff up! What to do when things go pear-shaped.
If you would like to follow or connect with Ronnie on LinkedIn here is his link https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronniealtit and he’s always up for a coffee!
We are on a mission to get the message out to the business community about 21st Century leadership skills that engage, inspire, motivate and develop people to be their very best and achieve their potential.
If you would to contribute to our mission, however small, please head to https://ko-fi.com/brainsmart to donate – thank you!