As usual, I would strongly encourage you to listen to the podcast first, then the golden nuggets that Ronnie shares below will come to life and make much more sense.
- I open the podcast by asking Ronnie how Insentra gets such high ratings on Glassdoor – both for existing and past team members
- Ronnie talks about creating a heart-centred culture from scratch, including all the things he and his co-founders loved in past careers and excluding the opposite – he also challenges leaders to consider their real drivers for creating their desired culture
- The famous ‘Train Story’ unfolds as a metaphor developed over 20 years that I liken to a manifesto – well worth a read with a cuppa!
- Ronnie shares his (borrowed) strategy for starting meetings in a heart-centred way – simple yet profound
- How psychological safety (no fear of retribution in Insentra language) can be hard to implement
- Why some leaders struggle to bring love into business
- Ronnie shares his philosophy on aligning intentions with impact in communication
- I absolutely love this golden nugget – how saving in one area of the business facilitates bringing your people together (I ask Ronnie to repeat the message)
- The essential difference between being excellent and striving for excellence
- Key questions for other leaders in creating a heart-centred culture
- A non-conscious authentic approach to fessing up when you stuff up! What to do when things go pear-shaped.
If you would like to follow or connect with Ronnie on LinkedIn here is his link https://www.linkedin.com/in/ronniealtit and he’s always up for a coffee!