Today I bring you a conversation filled with insight and humour with Kim Taylor of Ultimate Communicator. From the get-go Kim epitomises rawthenticity by sharing her leadership lessons from a very personally challenging time and our conversation weaves from assertiveness to empathy to owning how we communicate and who we are as communicators.
Here are some of the nuggets gleaned from our conversation:-
- What drives Kim to fulfil her mission of helping others to speak up
- Leadership lessons from early and challenging days
- A definition of empathy
- Can empathy be learned?
- The ripple effect of an empathic leadership style
- Can you be too empathic?
- The Ultimate Communicator Archetypes
- The ‘aha’ moment people get when they start to close the communication gap
Ways you can connect with Kim:-
Kim’s website – https://ultimatecommunicator.com.au
Ultimate Communicator Archetypes – https://ultimatecommunicator.com.au/be-ultimate/ultimate-communicator-archetypes/
We are on a mission to get the message out to the business community about 21st Century leadership skills that engage, inspire, motivate and develop people to be their very best and achieve their potential.
If you would to contribute to our mission, however small, please head to https://ko-fi.com/brainsmart to donate – thank you!