Today I bring you a conversation filled with insight and humour with Kim Taylor of Ultimate Communicator. From the get-go Kim epitomises rawthenticity by sharing her leadership lessons from a very personally challenging time and our conversation weaves from assertiveness to empathy to owning how we communicate and who we are as communicators.
Here are some of the nuggets gleaned from our conversation:-
- What drives Kim to fulfil her mission of helping others to speak up
- Leadership lessons from early and challenging days
- A definition of empathy
- Can empathy be learned?
- The ripple effect of an empathic leadership style
- Can you be too empathic?
- The Ultimate Communicator Archetypes
- The ‘aha’ moment people get when they start to close the communication gap
Ways you can connect with Kim:-
Kim’s website – https://ultimatecommunicator.com.au
Ultimate Communicator Archetypes – https://ultimatecommunicator.com.au/be-ultimate/ultimate-communicator-archetypes/