Dealing with Change and Building Resilience Online Programme Overview
Transforming our approach to Change and building our Capacity to Thrive
Why this is Important
Our lives are becoming busier and more complex. At work, we are not only experiencing fast-paced change, but we are exposed to increasing amounts of information on a daily basis. Bring in a global pandemic and you can add uncertainty, blurred work/life boundaries and growing frustration into the mix. These life pressures are resulting in increased exposure to physical and emotional stress and are making it more difficult for us to find a healthy work-life balance.
Advances in brain imaging technology are providing new insights into how our brains work and these confirm that negative stress impacts our ability to think effectively, make decisions, come up with new ideas, maintain good relationships, and cope well under pressure.
Introduction to the Programme
Dealing with Change and Building Resilience is a learning journey to help YOU thrive in change. It explores how we can change our attitude to change through a deeper understanding of how we respond or react to change and by building strategies that reduce our stress responses and help develop greater change readiness and agility.
This online learning programme consists of 6 self-paced learning modules with added optional face to face or webinar-based workshops. There are videos to watch, activities to complete, quizzes to try and each module builds on the previous one. The Programme provides practical strategies, techniques and tools to implement.
- Understand the nature of change from the perspective of evolution and neuroscience
- Uncover what we can predict about change and how to turn emotional reactions into measured responses
- Explore the nature of stress, our individual stress triggers and what to do to reduce and minimise stress
- Discover the 3 elements of self-care that boost our ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Master simple yet highly effective strategies and tools that build and strengthen our resilience muscle
- Identify the strategies used by the world’s most resilient people and learn how to develop the capacity to bounce back from adversity
- Create easy to implement action plans that equip you with the tools and tactics to stay cool under pressure, deal with uncertainty and thrive in fast-paced change
- Come away with a greater sense of clarity, control and calm
Working in Partnership for Good
Through our partnership with Free To Shine, we help secure the safety and education of girls across rural Cambodia. 10% of all profits from this programme will be donated to Free To Shine.
BrainSmart Case Study
We have been working with an organisation in the Financial Services sector since 2016 delivering the Dealing with Change and Building Resilience programme in a blended learning format and with significant positive results.
The following case study highlights the challenges the organisation was facing, how we helped them address the challenges, the results they achieved and feedback from a selection of participants.