Dealing with Change and Building Resilience Online Programme Overview
Transforming our approach to Change and building our Capacity to Thrive
Whether you are an individual looking to become more comfortable with change, a leader looking to guide your teams through change or a team wanting to thrive in change, there is a programme that is suitable for you.
If you would like to discuss the best option for you, please get in touch.
Programme for Individuals
- Pre and post programme self-assessment for progress comparison
- 6 online Modules with:
- Clear learning outcomes
- 3+ hours of video content
- Interactive Exercises
- Note taking functionality
- Practical models and tools
- Action plans
- End of Module Quizzes
- 6 Comprehensive editable Workbooks (190+ pages)
- Module reflections
- Private facebook group for questions and sharing
- Certificate of completion
- 12 months access
- Everything from the Individual programme
- PLUS (Optional)
- 3 live, interactive team webinars*
- Realtime support (office hours)
- Perpetual license
- *includes pre-requisites
- Everything from the Team programme
- Access to collated team feedback (anonymised)
- Comprehensive Leader Discussion Resource*
- Leader coaching (one on one or team of leaders)
- *you can download a sample Resource in the FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. We use many business scenarios for helping you understand the concepts and how to apply them at work to thrive in organisational change, and all of the tools that we share apply both inside and outside of the workplace helping you to flourish as an individual in any circumstance.
In addition to work-based models to practise, there are action plans that focus on you as an individual, for example, stress reduction, self-care (sleep, nutrition and exercise) and resilience.
Reminder of Learning Outcomes
Feedback from Past Participants
"The insight on how the brain works has helped me plan my day and week better to avoid 'going limbic'! I now plan tasks which require new thinking or concentration for limited periods throughout each day and break them up with routine tasks"
"Really enjoyed the online training and refer back to the programme at times of difficult situations. Highly recommended".
- The Speaker's Practice
“Amazing information to understand how we are built to resist change and how we are also equipped to manage stress and deal with change in a positive way”
- TAFE NSW
"So useful to understand the brain and its mechanism and how it behaves and works under stress/destress situations eventually giving the individual the capability to control these as well"
Ready to find out more?
If you have any questions about this programme, feel free to contact us and we will get right back to you: mobile - 0408 736 994 / email – email@example.com