A Message for Learning and Development Professionals
The Changing Face of Developing Leaders
Over the last few decades, leadership development programmes were often the privilege of a select few, offered to assist people in organisations to improve the skills thought to be necessary in order to be an effective leader of others. These programmes were typically offered only after individuals found themselves in leadership roles, faced with the demands of leading a team.
As the primary skill set for leaders shifts to support abilities that inspire, motivate, and engage others, and younger voices in the workplace call out for development opportunities that help both organisation and individual to succeed and grow, a personal leadership model has emerged that applies to any individual, at any level, and of any age or gender because it is, at its core, an individual effectiveness model.
The i4 Methodology is a leadership development and well-being framework that allows individuals, teams and organisations to re-think and challenge their current leadership and business practices while discovering the inner core abilities required to lead in this complex, global innovation economy.
The i4 Neuroleader Personal Leadership Tool measures a set of abilities, traits, attitudes and attributes which can easily be self-assessed as well as observed and rated by others. Imagination, Inspiration, Intuition and Integration form the i4 core pillars which expand to uncover 16 development competencies.
i4 is based on many years of research undertaken by Silvia Damiano, the Creator of the methodology and Founder of the About My Brain Institute based in Sydney, Australia. Silvia uses the principles of neuroscience as the basis for this progressive and dynamic tool and all assessment questions have been externally validated.
Become a Certified i4 Neuroleader Practitioner
Silvia Damiano will be delivering the first i4 Neuroleader Accreditation Programme for the UK on 6th and 7th October 2015 in London.
Who should attend?
This training is relevant and applicable for any learning and development professional who wants to:-
- Develop a sustainable in-house Leadership Academy or Personal Effectiveness Programme
- Embed a 21st Century Personal Leadership Development Initiative into an existing programme
- Add Executive Coaching to their portfolio or add the tool to their existing coaching portfolio
- Develop themselves professionally and significantly increase their levels of personal effectiveness and self-awareness
- i4 is at the cutting edge of leadership development; a tool that is relevant, practical, inspiring and that will influence the culture of leadership over the coming years
- The i4 methodology is growing rapidly across the globe. Be amongst the first in the UK to immerse yourself in this holistic coaching and development initiative
- Become a part of the i4 community, a global tribe of passionate, dedicated learning and development professionals that firmly believe inspiring leadership to be a critical success factor in today’s complex world of work
- The i4 revenue model allows you to share in the financial success of this methodology
To register for the programme please visit http://www.aboutmybrain.com/i4certification and scroll down for dates and pricing.
Together, let’s create leaders for the 21st Century!
To see Silvia in action at TEDx Sydney please click here